"To provide the UK with hygienic, sustainable and environmentally friendly hygiene solutions to prevent the spread of harmful viruses, germs and bacteria, whilst being kind to skin"
GermzAway Ltd is a Yorkshire based, complete hygiene solutions provider. GermzAway anti-bacterial hand sanitisers and liquids, harness the power of the patented Viroklenz brand that has been developed by our UK scientists, for home and business applications. We manufacture in the UK and with our R&D centre based in Lancashire we invest in continual innovation to develop the best in market sanitation solutions.
We supply the UK with:
- GermzAway anti-bacterial hand sanitisers and liquids.
- GermzAway in-store point of sale displays.
- GermzAway touch-free dispensers and dispenser stands
- GermzAway micro-misters sprays.
- GermzAway fogging machine and electrostatic liquid.
- Professional GermzAway fogging service.
- GermzAway driver packs for the Haulage sector, Coach/Bus drivers, Taxi drivers etc.
- Training on all products and services.
- Alcohol free.
- 100x more effective against germs and viruses than alcohol based sanitisers.
- Kind to skin.
- Produced in the UK.
- Patented formula.
- Kill rate of 4-6 hours post application
BRITISH STANDARD ACCREDITATIONS
EN 1276 – Viroklenz™ meets the requirements of this standard for bacteria activity in 30 seconds at 20°C under dirty conditions.
EN 1650 – Test for evaluation of fungicidal and yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic, and institutional areas.
EN 13727 – Test for a bactericidal activity in the media area.
EN 14348 – Test for tuberculocidal activity in the medical area. This is a ‘high-level’ test for disinfectants.
BS EN 1500 - pending
Made in Britain accreditation – pending