Who We Are
- Alcohol free.
- 100x more effective against germs and viruses than alcohol based sanitisers.
- Kind to skin.
- Produced in the UK.
- Patented formula.
- Provides protection for up to 6 hours post application
- EN 1276 – GermzAway meets the requirements of this standard for bacteria activity in 30 seconds at 20°C under dirty conditions.
- EN 1650 – Test for evaluation of fungicidal and yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic, and institutional areas.
- EN 13727 – Test for a bactericidal activity in the media area.
- EN 14348 – Test for tuberculocidal activity in the medical area. This is a ‘high-level’ test for disinfectants.
- EN 1500 – Test method that evaluates the efficiency of a hygienic hand rub.
- EN 14476 – A virucidal disinfectant test method, that includes test conditions for surface disinfection, achieving suitable log reduction.